Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am back!

That's it! I am committed! I am back with a vengeance! I have decided to really get into the world of blogging. Since I write blog updates for the local scrapbook store that I work at I just have come to realize that I love it! I like getting thoughts on paper (so to speak) and I love having a record of all that is going on. So, that is it - I am back! I have been working really hard to get my blog up to speed in terms of design, layout and content so rest assured that there should be changes on here almost daily!!

For now - that is all I have to say - but watch out because soon, very soon, there are going to be some really fantastic things happening here and you do not want to miss it! (Ok - you need inspiration to come back - I get that - some of those things will include tips, techniques, tutorials, and prizes!!)

I will leave you with this - it is not entirely scrapbooking related - just a photo I love. Thanks Shellie for the excellent maternity photos - your skills are amazing!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow! If I looked that good when I was preggers...I'd stay that way..forever! ha ha! Beautiful photo, Tasha! And LOVE your blog design!

    ReplyDelete