Tuesday, June 28, 2011

When you are this big...

I have been working really hard to finish some tutorials for the scrapbook 101 section but you know what I have just started to learn? 8 months pregnant = less energy! My little brother and his girlfriend have come from out of town for a visit so we have been doing lots of visiting... This morning was filled with playtime for Dax and Uncle and Auntie outside. We even pulled out the outdoor pool - just a kiddie pool - but a pool none the less. This afternoon my sweet little brother took me to the store for paint for the new baby's room and to the grocery store! What a good little brother... And tonight we all enjoyed our little treat bags with candy while we watched Toy Story 3 - What a day! Yes it is true: 8 months pregnant means I am nearly ready for bed (I of course should have mentioned the 3 cooked meals, cleaned up kitchen and a load of laundry!) But I can hardly believe that tomorrow it will only be 4 weeks until the baby is here!

Keep watching, I promise there will be some exciting scrapbooking posts VERY soon!
post signature

1 comment: