Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

To all my American friends I would like to wish them a happy Independence Day! No, not this one...
This one...
I hope you all have safe and happy celebrations. 

Today I have completed my Scrapbook 101 section on my blog. Yay! It has some basic terms and a tutorial on how to complete a simple scrapbooking layout. This took me a little longer then I had expected but now that it is done I am really looking forward to working on some other beginner sections as well as getting into some more advanced techniques! I will soon be adding a section for basic techniques as well as a section for tools. Ahh Tools... Have I ever mentioned that I love scrapbooking tools? Well, I love scrapbooking tools! I have used most items I can get my hands on so I am really looking forward to writing about some of my favourites. If you are new to scrapbooking and have any questions or if there is anything you would like to see featured or explained on this blog be sure to comment below! Also, if you have stumbled on this blog and like it, be sure to follow it! I am hoping to build up my followers so that I can do some give-aways!  
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Tasha, I just checked out your Scrapbooking 101 tab...and WOW! What an amazing tutorial!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete